About the Company
Marble Stitches with the help of technology provides tailor-made clothes for men and women at home. We are simply saying sit at home, get measured, and wait for your clothes to be delivered to you at the exact time you need it.
Our Mission is motivate happiness and a strong sense of identity by providing suitable and timeless clothing pieces for men and women through an immersive platform.
Our vision is to be “top of mind” for every individual or brand who needs to efficiently transform their cloth making dreams into reality; providing quality, just-in-time services. We will achieve this by providing ethically sourced, sustainable textiles, and a consistent commitment to providing awesome experiences.
We are committed to consistently create happiness and so we are asking for people to join us by filling the following roles
2. Tailor (Male Clothing)
THE OPERATIONS MANAGER ROLE
The Operations Manager will manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control. He/she will ensure safe and efficient operations while serving as a company representative on regulatory issues. An operation Manager at Marble Stitches will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Performing quality controls and monitor production KPIs; Daily quality Control of in- process and finished garments.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Reviewing and approving all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
- Managing the daily functions of the business; Create daily task list for tailors; Daily manage production time and plan production tasks ahead
- Overseeing Sourcing Manager’s Purchase of materials and plan inventory.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Managing and maintaining store facility inclusive of cleaning, repair, and maintenance
- Maintaining a documented process of customer processing through the intake, order, follow-up, and delivery; Daily assign deliveries to the logistics team; Daily ensure that all orders are delivered on a timely basis.
- Accurately recording customers’ measurements, instructions, and preferences, and feedback.
- NYSC/Recent Graduate
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly analytical, driven, and focused.
- Must have outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Must have knowledge of business processes and functions (Finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.).
- Networking, prospecting, and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Preferred: Knowledge of and experience working in the fashion industry
THE TAILORING ROLE (MALE CLOTHING)
We are looking to hire a highly-skilled tailor to construct, alter, modify, and repair garments for our customers. Marble Stitches’ Tailors read patterns, use measuring tools, and work with different fabrics and embellishments in the course of their work.
- Discussing design requirements with operations manager to ensure that customer specifications are met.
- Taking customers’ measurements and cutting to specifications.
- For bulk Manufacture, making paper patterns, marking the fabric round the pattern and cutting out the pieces
- Constructing garments for customers; Casuals/Urban Wear (Joggers, Shorts, hoodies, bomber jackets, vintage shirts; Corporates ( Suit jacket, waistcoat, pants)
- Hand finishing the garment (adding trimmings and fastenings)
- Pressing the garment.
- 3-5 yrs Proven experience working as a tailor.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Detail-oriented and Creativity.
- Preferred: Living in Surulere